Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wanted a small and simple juicer, primarily for lemons/limes.I wanted it to be dishwasher safe, and I wanted to pay around $15.This is it.It probably doesn't compare to the models that are five times as expensive, and it's probably much smaller.But that was what I wanted. I don't need a a professional juicer to make a pitcher of limeade or a key lime pie.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maxi-Matic ETS-401 Elite Cuisine 20-Ounce Citrus Juicer, White
Product Description:
Enjoy healthy juice with elite by Maxi-Matic's citrus juicer. A large 20-ounce juice container ensures you'll have plenty of great tasting juice. The powerful 25-watt motor and automatic reversible reaming action makes it easy to enjoy your favorite juices. Clean up is simple with the detachable, dishwasher safe parts.
Want to buy Maxi-Matic ETS-401 Elite Cuisine 20-Ounce Citrus Juicer, White at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment