Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)when I purchased the squeezer from la sur I queeried the clerk about how well itsqueezed the juice she assured me that despite most of the plastic construction
it out performed the traditional metal alternatives .It was an extremely handsome gadget and it was the most expensive and given the clerks recommendation I purchased it. Having squeezed several lemons I am extremely disappointed so much juice was left behind its so hard to understand why such a flaw wasn"t appreciated in their engineering and testing. Really sorry to report my experience its such damn nice looking product-- Terry Mirri
Click Here to see more reviews about: Chef'n FreshForce Citrus Juicer, Lemon
Product Description:
From renowned kitchen tool maker, Chef'n, the FreshForce Citrus Juicer makes short, easy work of pressing juice from halved lemons and limes. Unlike other juicers, the FreshForce Citrus Juicer has an extra gear mechanism that increases juicing power and minimizes hand strain. An easy-to-squeeze handle makes it comfortable to use and the basket makes it easy to catch pulp and pits. The lemon-colored finish makes the tool easy to spot in drawers and when the work is done, it's dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Want to buy Chef'n FreshForce Citrus Juicer, Lemon at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment