Joseph Joseph Catcher, Citrus Reamer Review

Joseph Joseph Catcher, Citrus Reamer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had to get the hang of this little reamer, because the first couple of times I used it, I let the seeds fall out the side and into my drink (salad dressing, recipe, etc).But once I focused on keeping the "screen" part down as I twisted the lemon, it was the best tool I've ever had for the job.Easy to clean.I just bought one for a friend who fell in love with mine.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Joseph Joseph Catcher, Citrus Reamer

Product Description:
When using a conventional hand reamer with citrus fruits a common problem is having to remove unwanted pits and bits of fruit from the extracted juice. Catcher eliminates this problem by having a soft rubber cup under the reamer head. Dishwasher safe.

Buy Now

Want to buy Joseph Joseph Catcher, Citrus Reamer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment