Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I replied to this request several days/weeks ago and the following is my memory of that reply - I wanted the product in the UK but you cannot ship to the UK - we were visiting relatives in Canada but you could not deliver there either!! Fortuneately a friend who lives in Bellingham USA agreed to take delivery and we were meeting up with him in Canada - I would like more of this product for other people who have been impressed but I draw the line at repeating the process - do you have a solution?? Why can you not deliver to Amazon UK as their service is superb and ironically our daughter in Canada uses Amazon UK to deliver to us and we transport to her on our frequent trips
I look forward to your reply
P Baldry
Click Here to see more reviews about: Enameled Heavy Cast Aluminum Lemon Squeezer
Product Description:
This sturdy enameled cast aluminum lemon squeezer is easy to use and dishwasher safe. The result is always pure juice without any seeds or pulp.
Want to buy Enameled Heavy Cast Aluminum Lemon Squeezer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment