Wheat Health Juicer Review

Wheat Health Juicer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I first bought the juicer, I cleaned it with soap and water per the instructions. I put an apple in to see what would happen, and it made1-1/2pure apple silver juice. It must have been the rust. Then next time I washed it again, coated it with oil, I put a carrot and an apple and I got liquid silver pulp coming out. I washed it YET again then tried to put wheatgrass through it, and again silver-wheatgrass juice. If you are going to buy a wheatgrass juicer, buy an electric one, or one that is made of plastic and metal that doesn't ooze silver liquid. It was a complete waste of fifty bucks; do yourself a favor and avoid this at all costs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wheat Health Juicer

Product Description:
327This handy kitchen helper is ideal for making fresh wheat grass, fruit or vegetable juices. It features a long armed hardwood handle which allows for easy, continuous operation. Its durable cast iron construction with rust resistant finish is easy to clean. A sturdy clamp base securely attaches the juicer to any table or counter. Features: -Ideal for fresh wheat grass, fruit or vegetable juices. -Durable cast iron construction. -Sturdy clamp base with rubber counter protector. -Easy to clean rust-resistant finish. -Long armed hardwood handle. -Designed for easy, continuous operation.

Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Want to buy Wheat Health Juicer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment