Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased one of these before the holidays last year and it's the best lemon/lime hand juicer I've ever used...and I do alot of cooking. It's easy to hold, saves the pits and cleans great.I flip the lemon/lime over and get more juice. I highly recommend it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lime Green Enamel Glazed Citrus Squeezer Juicer for Limes and Lemon
Product Description:
Beautifully glazed in viivd green, this indispensable kitchen tool is as useful as it is attractive! The lemon/lime Citrus Squeezer is made entirely of cast aluminum and is covered with a coat of porcelain paint. What a handy way to get all the juice you need, without the mess! Works for other citrus too.Dishwasher Safe lemon/lime Squeezer 8" long with 2.2" diameter citrus holder
Want to buy Lime Green Enamel Glazed Citrus Squeezer Juicer for Limes and Lemon at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment