Juice Boy Juicer Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer with Cork top Review

Juice Boy Juicer Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer with Cork top
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This item is ok but I had one like it I purchased at a kitchen store which was superior. I could no longer find them in the kitchen stores so I ordered Juice Boy. The previous one had teeth on the bottom to help turn it into the fruit. This one is flat on the bottom and a little more difficult to get through the peel but once into the fruit it works like the other one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Juice Boy Juicer Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer with Cork top



Buy Now

Want to buy Juice Boy Juicer Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer with Cork top at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment